Slider for Griefshare

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fe "Tapeth" Alfante Latorza of Calapan City Passed Away On October 4, 2011 at Age 77



 Fe "Tapeth" Alfante Latorza

Birthday: August 1, 1934

Date of Death: October 4, 2011

Age: 77 

Brother: Emmanuel Latorza

Sister: Rebecca Latorza Alveyra

Place of wake: St. Peter's Chapel, Masipit, 

Calapan City

Schedule of Interment: October 8, 2011

Time: 1:00 PM

Place of Interment: Lazareto Catholic Cemetery

"You will live in our hearts forever"



Come to me and I will give you rest....

2 comments:

Majorem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Majorem said...

To the bereaved family of the late Fe Alfante Latorza:

I am praying for you to get through this time with peace that comes from the knowledge that God loves you and will take care of you. I am sorry about your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. My deepest sympathies are with you and your family at this time of grieving.

From Edith of Majorem Lending Investor Inc.