Slider for Griefshare

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Antonia Guillena of San Fernando La Union Passed Away on October 23, 2011 at Age 70

 Antonia Guillena

Date Born: November 20, 1940

Date Died: October 23, 2011

Age: 70

Place of Wake: Florentino St., Catbangen, San Fernando, La Union

Schedule of Interment: November 3, 2011

Time: not yet set

Place of Interment: Lingsat Municipal Cemetery

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you asthe world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
                   -John 14:27

2 comments:

Free Obituaries for Friends said...

Our prayers and sympathies for the repose of Antonia Guillenas soul.

Jorge Saguinsin

Majorem said...

To the bereaved family of the late Antonia Guillena:

I am praying for you to get through this time with peace that comes from the knowledge that God loves you and will take care of you. I am sorry about your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. My deepest sympathies are with you and your family at this time of grieving.

From Edith of Majorem Lending Investor Inc.